A VISUAL PRO GUARANTEE & TERMS OF SERVICE
A Visual Pro wants you to be completely satisfied with your printing orders and delivered services! Our printing company guarantees a top quality product offered at a competitive price, along with a maximum level of customer service.
If your job has defects in workmanship or materials within our control, or if we have failed to follow your written instructions, email us within 24 hours of receipt of your order at email@example.com. Return instructions will be provided. Upon receipt of returned merchandise, A Visual Pro will reprint the order at our expense, from your original file. We reserve the right to determine whether a manufacturing error or defect has occurred. If new files are submitted or additional corrections are made, additional charges will apply.
Your job will be to “pleasing color” printing standards considered generally acceptable by the printing trade. Our guarantee does not include defects related to color matching. Due to variations in monitor calibrations, ink, paper, and limitations throughout the printing processes, we cannot guarantee the final product will match the color/density of your personal printer or monitor. Such variations will be considered acceptable.
This guarantee does not apply to errors in customer supplied digital files including low resolution graphics, photos, improper file format, page layout, compliance with mailing restrictions, missing fonts or corrections not requested in writing. Proofing is your responsibility on all printing services. You are 100% responsible for the accuracy of your proof. Please check your proof carefully!
A Visual Pro will not be held liable for failure to meet expected deadlines due to improper file composition or last minute changes.
Terms & Conditions
Hosting and Domain Sales
Hosting and domain sales are delivered via our partnered companies and have to be maintained by the original purchaser. A fee of $150 could be applied to domain transfers. Any year subscription to hosting services are non-refundable.
Call 1 575-694-2776 Monday – Friday, 8am – 8pm EST.
Online pricing is available for most of our products and services. Review various quantities, rush options and shipping rates. We will email you a quote within 24 business hours if submitted by 2pm, Monday thru Friday excluding holidays. Our customer service representatives are available to assist you.
Call 1 575-694-2776 Monday thru Friday, 8am – 8pm EST.
Our quotes include the following:
• Electronic processing of your initial file
• An online proof
• Full bleeds are included at no extra charge
• Job setup
• Production of digital plates
• Standard folding, stitching and trimming
Quoted turnaround time begins when you receive your email job# confirmation verifying that we have received your order, files and deposit. Spam blockers/filters may prevent you from receiving our emails. You may receive emails from various email addresses during the order process. After file review, additional delays may occur if items are missing or the files do not meet our file requirements. Your turnaround time restarts once we receive completed files. Although the majority of our orders are shipped within 5 business days after approval, turnaround times are not guaranteed. Your expected delivery date may change due to unforeseen delays, such as equipment failure, illness or late delivery by a carrier. Weekends and holidays are not included in your quoted turnaround time calculations.
Our Company’s Tagging
We reserve the right to reasonably tag any reduced priced web or print project for marketing purposes. Our tagging will not take away from any message or promotion and will be a small marking on printed material such as but not limited to: Printed by www.avisualpro.com. Unless directed by the client before printing, A Visual Pro Designers are not responsible for reprints due to company tagging. If tagging is refused, the client may be liable for the full amount for the service and our special discounted rate will be non-void. In some cases, A Visual Pro Designers, may charge a set fee for non tagging with special priced services and products.
Type of proofing:
• A pdf, jpg, or gif proof will be emailed at no charge.
• Our hardcopy proof provides the most accurate representation of your 4 color printed piece and is available upon request. Additional charges apply and will be charged to your credit card at the time your order is confirmed.
Corrections and new file submissions are billable items and will be added to your invoice and charged accordingly. Corrections are billed at $30 per hour with a 1 hour minimum and include typographical errors, photo manipulation, color correction, resizing and fold adjustments. In most cases we allow 2 revisions for the client to assure correct and accurate finished products.
If we are able to manipulate your files, we can make minor corrections for the fees stated above or a new file can be submitted at no additional cost.
Logo & Design Revisions
With every logo order we provide 3 different proof for our clients to choose from. After the minimum deposit ($35) is secured please allow up to 72 business hours for our designers to deliver these designs. We allow 3 free revision sets for all chosen designs. After that, $35 will be charged for each extra set (3 revisions) of revisions due once these revisions are processed and delivered. Our staff of designers are skilled and trained to deliver what our clients request. Please make all requests clear and provide specific instructions when necessary. Logo deposits and revision fees are non refundable. All final logos will be delivered in a png format within 48 business hours after the total invoice is cleared. Extra formats such as web and Microsoft Word jpegs can be made by our specialist at a rate of $25. All fully customized vector logos are delivered including layer (ai, pdf, or eps tif format).
All deposits are nonrefundable unless otherwise stated on invoice:
A Minimal $50 Deposit Is Required For ALL Services Unless Otherwise Stated.
All discounted services require a 50% deposit.
All deposits are applied to each appropriate invoice.
Shipping and Handling
Our normal shipping method is UPS ground. Rates are available for ground, next day air, 2 day and 3 day shipping within the continental US. Shipments to more than one address may require additional shipping and handling charges for each location. A Visual Pro is not responsible for delays and/or damage incurred during shipping. Shipments are sent “signature required” at your destination. If you elect “no signature required”, your right to all claims for damaged or missing product is void. A Visual Pro must be notified of any shipments not received on time, as stated by the carrier. A shipping claim may be initiated by A Visual Pro. The results of that claim cannot be controlled and is not guaranteed. Title for finished work passes to the customer upon delivery to the carrier at shipping point or upon email of the invoice for the completed work or its segments, whichever comes first.
We accept online payments using MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover and Pay pal. Full payment including shipping is due before the order will be released to print. We are unable to accept COD orders.
If your job has defects in workmanship or materials, defects or shortages, A Visual Pro must be notified via email within 24 hours of receipt of the order. If no claim is received, both parties agree that the order has been accepted and A Visual Pro has satisfied all terms, conditions and order requirements.
By submitting your order with A Visual Pro, you guarantee that the printed matter is not copyrighted by any parties and copyright symbols have not been removed. Materials may or may not have a copyright symbol, but are still entitled to copyright protection. Know your sources before submitting your work for reproduction. Furthermore, you agree to compensate A Visual Pro for all actual costs, liabilities, attorney fees and any other expenses associated with the infringement action.
Terms of Sale
• Online pricing and custom quotes are valid for 30 days and are subject to change without notice.
• All quotes costs and estimates are considered tentative until we receive the job for inspection. Estimates may be revised and the customer will be notified.
• Charges for delivery of materials and supplies from the client or client’s supplier to A Visual Pro are not included in quotations unless specified.
• Clients are responsible for delivery of instructions and content. These files should be delivered in Word (.doc, .docx, .rtf, .txt.), Email (.htm, .html), Acrobat Reader, PDF, CD, or DVD formats. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org file compatibility.
• Overage or undercount will not exceed 5%.
• Normal Production time on standard orders is 5 – 8 business days after we receive proof approval. This time frame does not include shipping. Presentation folders, 4 color envelopes and custom die cutting require additional time. Rush requests are handled according to workload and priced accordingly.
• The customer must examine the completed order and notify us of any discrepancies within 24 hours of receipt of order.
• A Visual Pro reserves the right to subcontract all or any portion of an order to an outside vendor.
• Full payment is due before the order will be released to print.
• Some price reduced product will include A Visual Pro Designers and/or our website url which can be removed before reductions are applied.
• Some special priced printed products are tagged with our company’s contact information. Unless previously agreed for non tagged products and pricing, A Visual Pro has and reserved the right to reasonably tag discounted products. No refunds or free reprinted product will be given in cases the client decides tagging isn’t appropriate.
• Final invoices will be supplied via email. No hard copy will be sent.
• We do not offer cash refunds.
• Samples of your product may be used for sales or marketing purposes.
• Your name will be included in our newsletter and promotional databases.
• A Visual Pro does not sell or share any customer information with third parties.
• All other industry trade customs will apply. If unfamiliar with these, ask us. In the event that any legal action is initiated, the venue shall be in Duval County, State of Florida, subject to Florida Laws.